Saturday, 23 July 2011

My FNSI Report


Last night was a very productive one. I manage to sew together the last three rows of my newest quilt top....The last isn't quite right there's one missing but I ran out of the solid fabric. Luckily I've already ordered some more. Nevertheless I'm happy with the result.


I used part of two Luna Notte charm packs and an Antique fair layer cake. I still had to use a couple of 10" squares from Buttercup but it blended quite well...I think.


These are the three rows I did last night




Now I have to sew the rows together but I like the way it looks on my bed. It's a very simple design but I love squares.

1 comment:

Bumbleberry Stitches said...

Very nice! I love the colors and it does look great! Thanks for the tid bit about interfacing. I didn't know the glue could "disappear". That's probably what the problem was. I've had it for a while and I don't use it very often. :)