Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tuesday Treasures - Our beloved pets

This week i'm linking with the lovely Melody at The House on the Side of the Hill to share one of our family's greatest treasures: Blackie!
I long time ago, when I was a teenager I had a little lady dog, unfortunately 12 years later she had to be put to sleep for she had an incurable tumor and was in great suffering. That day I promised not to have a pet again for my heart was broken to pieces.
Never say never. My DD and DS were asking for ages for a dog, they were so insistent that I finally agreed. Last August Blackie came into our lives and nothing will ever be the same. It's unbelievable how we got to love him so much in only six months.





He he the cutest thing ever. So cute and so clever. How could we live without him?

10 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Blacky is absolutely adorable!! Your furry family members give unending love and I can see that Blacky is doing just that :)

Josie McRazie said...

they have a habit of doing that to you don't they!! Love my puppies!

Fiona said...

Blacky is very cute and you can see that he is not short of cuddles in your home...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh Blackie is just so beauitful. I want to give him a great big hug. I can see why you love him so much.

Wendy said...

It's amazing how quick they become part of the family! Blackie is very cute.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

He is a cutie I could not imagine our life with our our boys...

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Oh Blackie is so cute. Have lots of fun with him.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Quilting By Celia said...

How could you not love this little guy and he looks good on photos too !

Melody said...

I'm so glad Blackie came to live with you where he is loved so much.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

How gorgeous, thanks for sharing.