Saturday 2 March 2013

FNwF- Friday Night with Friends


Yesterday I joined all my friends from all over the world for another FNwF hosted by the lovely Cheryll at Gone Stitchin'.




I didn't get much done, some family issues needed my attention but by the end of the night I managed to sew the border of the  " Sweet and Short " table runner, a pattern from Kim Diehl that I altered a bit  (as usual ).

I still  have to applique the leaves on the border, I'm thinking about using wool to do the leaves, what do you think?

Next  I did some stitching
I had planned to finish the angel. It's a free pattern from Michelle Ridgway and I love it but this is what I got to do
Maybe tomorrow. Nevertheless I enjoyed another night with my friends and that is the most important



                                                 HUGS,

TERESA

8 comments:

Josie said...

Gorgeous table runner Teresa. I love Kim Diehl patterns. Can't wait to see it once you've appliqued the leaves. Really cute stitchery too.. hope you find time to finish it soon.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Hi Teresa. I think wool would be a fun way to finish you beautiful table runner if you're going to hand stitch the applique. Cute angel.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful table runner and I am looking forward to see how you use the applique Teresa. So glad you are enjoying my little Angel. I love that she is being stitched across the world by you.

Rosie said...

Love the table runner and can't wait to see it completed with the wool.

Valspierssews said...

The table runner is looking great. Wool for the leaves will give them a nice raised look.

Quilting By Celia said...

Hi Teresa, Have been away from checking blogs for a while so today decided to have a quick look and I love what you have been doing from the sewing machine cover to the table runner and Valentine quilt, all gorgeous.
Keep up that inspiration!

Wendy said...

Beautiful table runner and stitchery, all lovely!!

Sheila said...

Lovely table runner , I think wool leaves would be lovely . I also like Michelle's stitchery , it is on my to do list.