Wednesday 27 March 2013

Works in progress and some finishes

This week was a prolific one. I managed to finish some old projects and some new ones too.
My Farmer's Wife Sampler top is finally finished.







I sewed the borders yesterday. Now I wonder how long it will take me to quilt it.
I've made another pincushion, I just love them


Work in progress:
I've started another scrappy project



It was a wonderful sewing week. I'm liking up with the lovely Lee at Freshly Pieced for another WIP Wednesday.




8 comments:

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Your Farmer's Wife Sampler is beautiful. And, love the pincushion & scrappy project, too. You have been having fun. ;)

Sewing Mom said...

Lovely job on your WIPS! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us. Your little pin cushion is so cute. =)

Ginette said...

Your FWS is fantastic! I love it!

Hilachas said...

Look at you! You've got a finished Farmer's Wife. I am so jealous but so happy for you. WTG!

Cathy said...

Teresa I love your Farmer's Wife quilt. Your new scrappy project is looking good. I made a small version using charm squares in bright colors. I set them in a zig zag pattern. I like yours better. Your Pin cusion is adorable. Hugs

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Your FWS is gorgeous! I have a FWS UFO.....grin.

Quilting By Celia said...

Wow, your Farmers wife looks fantastic! Love the pin cushion and the scrap quilt too.

Wendy said...

You have had a wonderful sewing week. Your FW quilt is looking fabulous! Happy Easter, hugs Wendy