Saturday 11 August 2012

Pay it Forward - More goodies

Yesterday I received a surprise package from Tanya at Wee Little Birds. It was my PIF. Oh my God, I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends
Look at the beautiful bag she made me. Full of other gifts,too. A sewing case, some pieces of beautiful fabric, golden thread and a personalized card.
 A matching sewing case, both with the most wonderful embroidery
this is a close up of the bag's embroidery. The stitching is perfect! I am so happy with my gifts.
Thank you very much Tanya!!!

6 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

Lovely gifts!

Fiona said...

How sweet... I love those whimsical designs...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

wow these are gorgeous,lucky you.xx

Maria said...

Your PIF gifts are lovely.. I alwyas like the Cranberry Stitches Designs..

Unknown said...

Lucky You!!! love those designs!

Melody said...

What a wonderful gift. Lucky you.