Friday 3 August 2012

I'm back....From vacation

I haven't posted for quite a while but there was a very good reason to do so. I was enjoying some days away with my family.
We went to the Algarve, in the south of Portugal. We spent the most wonderful six days.
The resort was wonderful, the weather was hot enough to enjoy the pool and the beach and the nights were warm.
The animation staff were wonderful, lots of different activities, aqua gym , darts, beach volley, cocktail games, you name it. There was fun everyday long and also night shows.
The food was splendid ( I gained 2 kg). We had a great time. But now I'm back to real life and I'll be returning to work very soon. Until then I'm posting some photos.
The pool

 A view of the resort and the beach
An apartment block

 Our rooms
 A view from one of the three restaurants
Another view of the pool and the bar

1 comment:

Quilting By Celia said...

Looks like you had a great time !
The place looks marvellous and warm..