Monday 2 July 2012

What I've been working on...

Summer has arrived and the days are getting hotter. It's impossible to do free motion quilting or any other kind of quilting, so this week I've only made some simple small stuff.

                                  Tissue holders

                         Scrappy little hearts stuffed with lavender, great to use on our clothes' drawers and a zippered purse that is is yet on the project stage



I've done the piecing and the applique, hopefully I'll finish it during this week

5 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

very cute... some sewing is better than nothing !

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

All you little hearts etc are so cute, but I'm in love with the birdie and flowers.

Sheila said...

You have some very cute projects on the go Teresa , love the applique of flowers and the sweet little bird.

Cheryl said...

Your tissue holders are adorable! Cute projects!

Wendy said...

Pretty little projects, I love the little bird in the last one!