Saturday 7 July 2012

May I present the Owlie Family

My big projects have been put aside for a while. No, it's not  that I don't like them anymore but I needed to make some gifts and other small projects for an event I'm going to enter by the end of the month. I'm going to show some of my work to other crafty people. I can't wait.

I present my newest softie family, The Owlies! They are stuffed with lavender and we can put them in drawers or just on top of our furniture. They are really cute and smell wonderfully


I got my birdie pouch finished today, it's great to put our sewing stuff or all the other things women tend to carry everywhere.


Afterwards there was still time to make two sewing kits. They are very easy to make
 The inside has eight little pockets to put the spools in
 This is the outside

The sewing bag closes with a string with to glass beads.
We can  even through in a little pincushion if we want to

                                                                  




8 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Teresa, I love your "little" projects......I enjoy changing pace sometimes too....the owls are adorable and love the sewing pouch....it would also make a great little jewelry bag for traveling.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

All your projects are just fantastic Teresa....very inspiring...

Ginette said...

These are adorable little projects Teresa! Good job on all counts! I especially like the little owls.

sunny said...

How cute! I especially like the little birdie pouch.

Wendy said...

Oh, I love all your projects. That last one is so clever and I love that it has room for the pincushion too!

Maria said...

I just love owls and yours are so cute.
Also love the Birdie pouch and cotton holder bag.
great projects Teresa.

Quilting By Celia said...

You have been busy!

Anonymous said...

beautiful gifts teresa.xx