Wednesday 24 August 2011

Aunt Sarah's Quilt and One Flower Wednesday

Since Sunny from Quilting Dreams showed the photos of this quilt it didn't come out of my mind. So I decided to search on the Net and ordered the magazine. The quilt is amazing, now I have to make little adjustments for my hexies are 1" and the ones from the magazine are 3/4". But will pull it through.
Here are my last week flowers, I began doing the cream ones.






If you still didn't have the chance to enter my blogiversary giveaway, don't worry just go HERE.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Your cream flowers look lovley with the others.

Hilachas said...

Lovely hexie flowers! I'm off to find your giveaway...

WoolenSails said...

That is going to be a beautiful quilt. I am doing some christmas hexagons, hopefully I will finish it in time.

Debbie

Pat said...

Pretty flowers! Looking forward to seeing the quilt.

Sheila said...

Beautiful flowers , this quilt looks very interesting.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Love the colors you are going with for the Aunt Sarah quilt! Your flowers are beautiful :)

Karen said...

The Aunt Sarah pattern is very nice and would be a lovely way to display your beautiful flowers.

Birdie said...

The Aunt Sarah pattern is beautiful, I haven't seen it before. Pretty flowers you have made.

Isa Maria said...

Gosto dos seus trabalhos. Aproveito para convidar a espreitar os meus, diferentes dos seus, pois trabalho com lã feltro. Jinhos
Isabel
www.isamar-meustrabalhos.blogspot.com

Fiona said...

I love your little flowers.. that is going to be beautiful as it all comes together....
Hugz