Saturday 21 May 2011

FNSI Report

Yesterday FSNI was dedicated to my lollypop quilt. I managed to free motion quilt all the crosses with a small meandering ( it's what I fell more comfortable in FMQ ).




                                                                    
This is one of the quilted crosses.Sorry for the poor quality of the photo. The photographer is everything but an expert.


I chose to do a criss cross  on the small light squares, I thought it would look nice and simple.

















It was late and I was getting tired. I tried to quilt the borders but I gave it up...I know that when I try to work in such condition the results are never good. So... I went to bed. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow.



          

2 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

This is coming along nicely! And you're right...best not to quilt when you are too tired! Been there, done that! I don't like to unsew quilting stitches!

LaDonna

Unknown said...

Muito giro! Eu ainda não me aventurei no free quilting em trabalhos grandes...a minha noite foi mais de tricot pois o cansaço era tanto que não me aventurei na máquina de costura.
Bjs
Manuela