Thursday 21 January 2016

My Mojo is back...I think

I haven't posted for quite a while for  my sewing has been on stand by.
Two years ago I was quilting  a big piece on my domestic sewing machine and I ended up with a severe tendinitis on my right elbow. Since then I have been very afraid to sew or quilt again but last week I decided to overcome my fears and got back to my little sewing corner.


It's a big quilt ( almost king size ) and it's very difficult to move so much fabric under a little space,



I never thought that this design would take such an effort . My arms are really aching after each one

I had only three big squares left to quilt....when my quilting foot broke


Can you believe my frustration!!!!!! 
Today I ran to the nearest quilting store and bought a new ( all metal ) quilting foot and I'm back in business. Next week I hope to have more pictures to show.


2 comments:

Melody said...

So glad your mojo is back.

Sheila said...

Glad to hear your mojo is back , best of luck finishing your large quilt , that is a lot to handle .