Sunday 15 June 2014

My first piece of clothing...Yeah

Hi everybody. I'm back!!! And this time is for real.
No more complaining about my daughter or my job. I'm determined to get it all over with.
New life new mojo. Clothes.
I want to learn how to make clothes but I had to star slowly so I found a wonderful tutorial and made my first baby dress.
 It's not perfect but I'm pretty pleased with the final result.

 Now I will have to enlarge the pattern and make a bigger one with matching pants and a pacifier holder .
Next time I'll try some nicer buttons or even some colored snaps. Just wait...

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful little dress Teresa , great job ! Nice to see you back :-)

Maria said...

Such a pretty little dress. Love the fabric..

Wendy said...

Gorgeous little dress, welcome back!!

Quilting By Celia said...

Welcome back! Cute dress...

Carrie P. said...

adorable!