Tuesday 26 November 2013

Sewing and knitting


I realized that I haven't posted anything for ages. Forgive me but  lately I've been in a real roller coaster. I will tell about it in a later post.
For now I just did a little sewing, I made a small pouch to keep all my cards, this way I'll never lose them again.



I also made my blocks for the 6 inch block swap that I joined last year. I just hope my partner likes them.




And I've  also been knitting, its good to keep my hands warm in these colds days.
This was made for my daughter, she will be needing it very soon.




4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Nice to see you again.... with some nice finishes too! :)

Susana Patchwork said...

So nice!
Greetings from Spain!
Hugs Susana
Trampantojos
de costura

StitchinByTheLake said...

Cute little pouch for your cards Teresa - and I love that hat! blessings, marlene

Wendy said...

Lovely projects, I hope life has settled for you now. hugs Wendy xx