Saturday 17 November 2012

FNSI Report


I had a great FNSI. First I made my two blocks for the Quilting Gallery " Sandy Quilt Block Drive ". I made two blocks that I'm sending to my team leader. She will  assemble the blocks that  I and other quilters are sending and turn it into a lovely and warm quilt to be donated to the victims of the super storm Sandy.



If you want you can help too. Just follow the link above and you'll find all the instructions needed.

The rest of the evening was dedicated to hand sewong. I've been making some applique blocks and this is the one I made last night. It isn't finished yet. The design is from Kim Diehl. I really love her work.


7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow..great blocks and your needle turn is so lovely...

Katherine said...

Beautiful needle turn and I love the idea of the sandy quilt too. It is devastating to go through such horrific events.

rosie said...

It is a fantastic idea to make blocks for the Sandy victims... I am sure the recipients will be so appreciative..
I do love Kim's applique designs... yours is just lovely.

Wendy said...

Lovely blocks Teresa, I especially love the needleturned one!

Anonymous said...

love those blocks,well done.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely blocks and applique. Well done.

Sheila said...

Lovely blocks for a great cause and I love your needle turn , I also love Kim's work.