Saturday, 26 November 2011

Farmer's wife blocks update

I've sent my Fw blocks to my friend Celia and I've received hers, so now I can show you the one I made and the ones I've received.


These are the blocks I've made

 I love the colors she chose, the blocks blend perfectly with mine and I think the quilts are going to look very nice. The idea of swapping blocks was really fantastic. Both of us will have a quilt with a lot more fabrics, and all very beautiful.

As always, Celia sent me some goodies. She is most generous ( She's Portuguese!!! )

A beautiful card, some patterns, two Australian themed panels  , a pincushion and two ceramic buttons.

 I love the buttons and the pincushion will be added to my collection as soon as I stuff it.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Gorgeous work, as always.

rosie said...

I love that you two are swapping your blocks.... such a lovely idea..

manuela said...

Que sorte! Recebeste coisa lindas.
Beijinhos

Charlie and Wendy said...

All your blocks are lovely and the fabrics are beautiful, the colours all work so well together.