Sunday 14 November 2010

Almofadas

Há já algum tempo que eu andava a magicar...queria fazer algumas almofadas. E então deitei mãos à obra.
A primeira teve como ponto de partida um bordado que eu tinha feito à algum tempo. O molde é de Red Brolly, da série Catalicious Quilts.


I've been thinking about making  pillows for a while now. so this week I did some. this first one was made around a small stichery from Catalicious quilts from Red Brolly
Depois foi só acrescentar algumas tiras de tecidos românticos e eis que a a parte principal está pronta.Agora é só acolchoar , colocar a parte de trás e encher. Que tal?


Then I just added some stripes of shabby fabrics and the top is done. I have to quilt it and it´s ready.



Parte da frente da almofada ainda por acolchoar


Mas ainda há mais. Também andava mortinha por experimentar fazer apliqué. Procurei...procurei e encontrei um tutorial fantástico . Não perdi mais tempo, fui ao Arco iris a metro, a loja da minha amiga Paula coelho, no Laranjeiro, comprei alguns tecidos novos ( pois, pois , ainda não chegam os que já tenho!!!) e corri para casa. Depois de algumas horas de trabalho- o apliqué e bastante moroso- este é o resultado. Só falta cozer a  traseira da almofada e colocar o viés



But there is some more. I wanted do try an apliqué work. I searched, and searched and at last I found this fantastic tutorial. I rushed to the fabric store and bought some new fabrics ( has I didn´t have enough ), then I ran home and did this.
Almofada já alcolchoada
                                                                  Quilted pillow





Pormenor de algumas flores.
Some flower details







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Hempel Schorn. Your blog is really Smart, helps greatly! Enjoy stay here.
runescape gold

Anonymous said...

My name is Hempel Schorn. I was born in Montreal, Canada. I have studied in Montreal and Madrid and lived and worked in Montreal. You have a really nice blog!
beach wedding dresses